Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Perfect Little Summer Dress (and it's super easy)

Recently, one of my adorable nieces celebrated her 4th birthday.  She truly believes she is a princess and insists on wearing dresses every day.  So, what is a better gift than a new dress.  I didn't really follow a pattern, but by using tips and tricks that I learned using Angela Yosten's Rags to Ruffles pattern.

My girls thought is would be fun to make her a matching dress for her doll as well. 
I found a tutorial for this pillowcase-style dress on the "Creating Kidstuff" blog.  Click here for the tutorial.


Happy Sewing!  ~Jill

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love that you also made her My Twinn doll a dress! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Love that you also made her My Twinn doll a dress! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails