Monday, April 28, 2014

Great gift ideas for Springtime Celebrations

Just recently, our beautiful goddaughter made her Confirmation and my husband had the honor of being her sponsor. 

After scouring the Internet for the perfect gift idea, I decided to look no further than the amazing Home a la mode website (I'm not biased or anything :))  I decided to make her a quilt - I loved the idea of a keepsake that she could take with her wherever life takes her.  Naturally, I turned to our line of "Say It With Words" panels - especially the scriptural ones.  I felt drawn to the "Beatitudes" panel - I felt this is a great outline for how we should live our lives.

Whenever you are looking for the perfect gift for someone, look no further that our "Say It With Words" panels - there is something for everyone.  We are adding more and more as they become available so don't hesitate to let us know what you are looking for.

I would love to see your projects that you have made with our awesome panels - feel free to email them to me at jsmisek@homealamode.com


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails