Monday, May 6, 2013

Come out and visit us at our first WAREHOUSE SALE!!!

Have you have ever felt the urge to gather your friends, get in your car, and take a road trip?  Well, come out and visit us at our first WAREHOUSE SALE - it will have a better ending then the one taken by Thelma & Louise :)

It's your chance to check out where the "magic" happens!  Stop by and see our newest products, build your fabric stash, and get some great discounts on our overstocked items!

Just click here for a map to our location at 399 Tanglewood Trail, Pottsboro, TX 75076.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at info@homealamode.com or call us at 903-786-7099.
UPDATE:  SORRY, I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE DATES - YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO READ MY MIND :)  THE SALE IS THIS WEEKEND, FRIDAY MAY 10TH AND SATURDAY MAY 11TH.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Cindy, I can't believe I forgot to put the dates - I guess I figured you could read my mind ;) The sale is this weekend, May 10-11.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails