Friday, November 9, 2012

Single Towel Sale!

Happy Friday!!  We are featuring our single Kitchen Towels today.  We are offering 10% off of all of these great towels.  I wanted to show you a few of my favorites.
You need to go ahead and grab this one.  Get a jump on decorating for Valentine's Day.
I adore the vintage feel of this towel.  I think it would be so precious to use as a gift wrap for a secret Santa gift.  Quantities are limited to this one.  Get yours now!
This towel is so cute in person.  It is just plain sweet.

As you all know...I am a Texas girl...I am going to get this towel and make it into a throw pillow for my couch.  When we were in Houston this past week, I came up with the idea of using our State Towels and making a collection of couch pillows that mean something to our family.  For example..."our set" would have the Texas towel, Kansas towel, Washington towel, and Florida towel.  
(I think I smell a tutorial in the future for this idea)

Head on over to Home a la mode and check out all of our other Towels.  When you are ready to check out...make sure you use my DISCOUNT CODE for an additional 5% off your purchase.  This is a great sale to stock up on towels.  How about getting a few extras for last minute Christmas gifts.  Check out all our towel packs too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails