Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Funny story and a Winner!

This past weekend at the Affair of the Heart show, we had guests enter a drawing for $25 gift certificate to our online store.  As I was entering all the entry forms into my computer, my daughter was sitting nearby.  Typically, to pick our winner I use random.org to generate the number.  This time, for kicks, I thought I would let my little one pick the number.  She thought hard and chose #77.  The funny thing is, we decided to go onto random.org to see what the computer would pick.  And can you believe it, it picked the SAME number!  We both got a little chuckle out of it :)
And our lucky winner is, Ronda H!  She gets a $25 gift certificate to spend on any of our wonderful products!  Check out full line of vintage-inspired kitchen, home items, and quilting fabric and supplies our website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails