Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Not a recipe but how about some totes...

So I know today's blog is supposed to be a recipe.  Guess what!  It didn't happen.  The problem I have is that I live in a cave...not your typical cave mind you.  But the kind where there is one window in my kitchen...my walls are all redwood...my counter tops are brown...and we had a cloudy day yesterday.  With all these factors it just isn't an ideal situation to take pictures of food.  So, I decided to take a minute and show you some totes I have been working on.
I have gotten on a vinyl kick lately.  I am really not sure why.  Maybe it is the shininess of it..maybe it is because I can buy a huge amount of it for a very small amount of money...or maybe it is because I have just always been drawn to it.  Anyway, I also have a huge amount of quilt scraps.  When I say huge amount I mean HUGE amount.  The kind of amount that wakes me in the middle of the night because I feel like they are taking over my house...ever have those kinds of scraps?  So, I put the two together and came up with these totes.
Well, there they are.  I would love for you to tell me what you think of them.  Have I told you how much I love your comments.  They make me smile.  I really do value your opinions.  Oh, if you would like to have one of these for your own...they will be available soon at Home a la mode.


Have a BEAUTIFUL day today!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails