Monday, September 17, 2012

How about some new tins...

Good Morning!!!  Did everyone have a great weekend?  We celebrated daughter #2 coming home from college yesterday.  Her "special" request of chicken went over great!  We had one of those meals that you wind up snacking on all day...I was one stuffed Mama when I went to bed last night.  The kind of stuffed where you know you shouldn't have eaten all you did...but there was no way you were going to be able to stop yourself.  Ever have one of those?

We had several of our family members come over yesterday.  My mother and mother-in-law included.  The women stayed inside talking while the men went outside to "discuss" things.  What do men talk about when they are all alone?  I have wondered...but have been too afraid to ask...hehe.  Well, we women started discussing decorating.  I was telling them how I wanted to do something new with my kitchen.  Then I started showing them all of the new canisters we have just gotten in at Home a la mode.  There was some oooing and aaaahing, some "Oh, my!...I have to have those", even maybe a certain someone begging their mom to "gift" her a set....lol.  I thought I would show you some of them...
Living near the lake...I love nautical themed rooms.  I think that these would be really cute in a bathroom.  They would also make some great storage for bathroom items.
I really like these.  The big plus size to these, is they are food SAFE!  I would love to have these set up in the baking area of my kitchen.


These have a very classy look to me.  I love decorating with black.  

We have many more at Home a la mode.  Head over and check them out.  I would love for you to leave a comment and tell me which ones are your favorites.  I love hearing all of your opinions on our things.  

I would like to wish you all a GREAT day!  I am going to be back on Wednesday with my first recipe post.   Check back then and let me know what you think about it.



1 comment:

  1. I like them all. There is something special about each one. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails