Friday, July 13, 2012

An Affair in Tulsa!

Hey there!  Our ladies are off to have an affair in Tulsa this weekend.  They are working at Affair of the Heart in Tulsa.  They have set up a beautiful booth for you to shop.  


This is Jill.  Isn't she adorable.  She is the force behind doing all of our website work.  Making sure that we have inventory...the person I call late at night when I have issues with the blog...She ROCKS!


All of our cuties all lined up and ready for you to take home!!!

This is Karen...she is under the weather right now...I know you can't tell from this pic...but she had knee surgery 3 days ago...YES three days ago!  Then turned around and went to Tulsa for the show.  She is AWESOME!  When you see her...go up and give her a hug...she will need them...trust me.

All of our Kitchen towels.  Don't you just want each and every one of them?


I want to say hi to Brenda, she is the one who sent me these pics.  She is so wonderful!  I think she meant to not send a pic of herself.  What do you think?


We would love for you to come and stop by the booth!  I was unable to go to the event...(tear)...so anyone who has read this, needs to go give a shout out to the ladies from me!  Tell them that I am there in spirit.  Let me know if you stopped by...also tell the girls that you saw this blog,  I think they may have a special surprise for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails