Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Poppy!

Who is Poppy?  Well let me just tell you.  He is the man behind Karen at Home a la mode.  Jim is a great man, we can always go to him with technical questions and use his muscles when needed.  We all wanted to wish him a wonderful Birthday today.

To celebrate his birthday, we are featuring our Happy Birthday items in the shop.




I love the retro feel of all of these items.  I have a lot of plans for the next birthday party I am hosting.  These are just a few of the items we have.  Please check out all of our other Happy Birthday items.




2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I love all of these!!!
    Looks like they would bring a lot of colour to a party!
    you have a new follower!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you Kristy and welcome aboard!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails