Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog Inspiration

Raise your hand if you are obsessed with blogs. (ME, ME, ME)  I love waking up every morning pouring a cup of coffee and just spending a few minutes seeing what all the wonderful people out in Blogland have created.  I actually have learned how to do the type of sewing I am doing by reading different tutorials.  There is sooooo much wonderful information out there.  Last week, a post came out on how to make a super cute fabric flower using ric rac.  You can check out the tutorial here.  Well I love ric rac! So naturally I HAD to make my own.


Isn't that adorable?  I love this color combo.  Well, I couldn't just stop with a flower.  I had to put this little cutie on something.  But what? A hair clip for my little angel?  Make a grouping for a wreath for the front door?  How about some stuck in a vase as a little flower arrangement?  Nope I settled on making a little zippy bag. 


I started by selecting fabrics from the Ready Set Snow fabric line.


This is what I came up with.



Not sure about you, but I think this little bag is PRECIOUS!  I was so excited about how it turned out, that I decided to make some more just in case you might want to order one.


You can purchase them here

Hope you are having a GREAT day!  Let me know what inspires you.

Let's go Sew!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails